Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Winter

Monday's Schedule -

Book - Frozen Noses
It was a really cold week so it was a good book to read about getting dressed for the weather outside.

Movement - Snow
I got shaving cream and cars out.  I told the kids that they could drive in the snow.  They could have played her all preschool.  A favorite at this house:)

Numbers - Writing
We got the white boards out again and wrote our names and practiced writing numbers.  They really enjoy he white boards and feel so accomplished when they write a letter or number.  I really want to go with that excitement and practice writing.

Arts/Crafts - Christmas Tree
I bought some ice cream cones, green icing, and candy.  I covered the cone with icing and the kids went to town decorating and eating the trees:)  It was fun and cute!

Game - Ants in Pants
Clifton got a new game and we decided to get it out and give it a try.  They loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment