Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Career Week Four

Monday's Schedule - Doctors

Book - He Bear, She Bear

Movement - Check Up
McKay has a Doc McStuffin's doctors bag.  I got that out and explained what each tool does did a check up on each kid.  Then they got to do check ups on me and each other.  Always fun to pretend.

Alphabet - Band-aids
I printed 26 (per child) pictures of body shape  and wrote lowercase letters on each one.  Then I gave them each 26 band-aids with uppercase letters on them.  They had to put the band-aids on each person matching the lower to the upper case.  They loved this!

Alphabet - Eye Chart
I printed an eye chart and taped it to the wall.  They got to take furs being doctor and playing patient. The doctor would point to a letter on the chart and the patient had to cover one eye name the letter and sound.

Art/Craft - Arm Cast
I had saved three paper towel rolls.  When then traced their hands, cut out their hand, and taped it to the paper towel roll.  Then I gave the kids gauze and let them glue it on.  It wasn't the prettiest craft but it was fun.

Game - UNO
We got uno out and played.  A great game to work on color, numbers, and taking turns.  We love this game:)

Wednesday Kathryn did Chiefs!

No comments:

Post a Comment